Monday, July 1, 2013

Slow Week...New Mission Pres.!

Dear Family
This week has been kind of a rough one here in missionary land.  But it's ok.  That seems to be how it goes... you have a good week, then a bad week.... and then a good one rolls around again. So the good news is that it can only go up from here!
 
We got a new mission president this week, and the mission split is official.  Happy Birthday to the Virginia Chesapeake Mission. I got to meet the new mission president on Saturday!  We were lucky enough to get some one on one time with him. He seems great. I'm really excited to get to work with him.  My week is FULL of meetings this week, and I'm looking forward to it!  My new calling has me doing lots of trainings and stuff, so it keeps me busy and it keeps me sharp. :)
 
I don't know what we'll be doing for the 4th of July... but light something on fire for me, ok? Send me pictures!
 
Anyways, I'll try and come up with something good to tell you all next week.
 
Love you lots!


sis Skousen

No comments:

Post a Comment