Tuesday, March 26, 2013

This week...March 4, 2013

Dear Family, 

Not a lot to report on this week.  My companion went to Richmond for most of the week so I spent some time in Newport News again.  It was really fun to be there, but not a lot of missionary work was accomplished. We were definitely needed there though, and it was more for the missionaries and less for the teaching.  So it was good.  Our purpose is to "bring others to Christ".  Others, (not specific to investigators or less actives or anything) so I think that includes missionaries too.  :)  Anyways, it was a good week.  I arranged a couple hymns on the guitar that I'll have to show you sometime soon... 

Sis Moosman (remember from the MTC?) is serving in Newport News so she was up there too when I stayed.  We had all our cameras set out on the table to take a picture and she power punched mine onto the floor and broke it.  Oops!

Things are going good.  Kaite and Bradley as well as Lon and his fiance Raleigh were all at church on sunday, so that was great.  It makes my day when they are all there.  This work is the greatest! I am so grateful to be a part of it.  We have a big musical program next week that my comp and I have been working hard on - so I'll let you know how it goes.  Love you all, thanks for the prayers and the love and support - I NEED IT.  :)

Love,
sis Skousen

No comments:

Post a Comment