Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Miracles!


Hi family,
I'm having a hard time conjuring up sentences.  This might be all I've got in me today.  I'm sure I'm not breaking any hearts - because it's more than anyone wrote me this week...haha
In case anyone still remembers who I am I'll give you a brief bullet point list of highlights for my week:
- Got 6 inches of snow
- Taught some lessons
- Got yelled at on the street.
I just barely got a great email from Katie's Sister Kim!!!! I got the chance to teach her a bunch when I was at Katie's baptism and wedding.  She gave me her address and asked me to send the missionaries to her, so I DID. READ THIS!!!!

Thank you for spending time in talking to me while I was out visiting. If not for you, Sister Tarwater & my own sister I'd still be lost right now. My heart hasn't stopped smiling in almost 2 weeks now. I feel so alive & so much closer to The  Savior right now. There's not a doubt in my mind that the things I'm learning are true.   I am happy to say that we are both being baptized on April 13th.  

When I read this email I just cried!  It's so cool to me.  Katie and Bradley are getting sealed in St George next March, and I'm hopeful that you'll get to meet them at some point.  It's so cool to see people come into the gospel!!! This is just the boost I needed.   

 Happy Easter!

Love, Sister Skousen

No comments:

Post a Comment