Monday, August 19, 2013

This is how we do it....

So, this week has been great. Kinda crazy, but great.  Hanna is getting baptized on Saturday! I couldn't be more excited. She is going up to the temple today to see it for the first time.  She is ready to make the committment, even though she has been having a lot of opposition from family and friends.  Baptisms are so powerful, especially convert baptisms.  The spirit is so strong, it reminds me of being in the temple.  I think it's that way when we make promises with God, and he sends his spirit in such abundance that it shows how proud and please he is with what we are doing.
 
Sis Moon and I have been very busy with exchanges and helping out the sisters we are responsible for.  We dropped off sister Pond last monday, and 5 hours later we got a call from president asking us to take in a sister who needs help... so, we now have another third companion. yay! I am really hoping that next transfer it will just be me and sister moon.  We get transfer calls on sunday... so wish me luck that we both stay.
 
Here's us dropping off sis Pond:
Inline image 5 
 
This is how we deal with stress:
Step one:
 
Inline image 1
 
Step two:
Inline image 3
Step three:
Inline image 4
 
Well, I love you all, and I hope you have a wonderful week!
 
sis Skousen

No comments:

Post a Comment