Tuesday, May 28, 2013

This week...


Hi family! I hope you are all doing well.  Sounds like you had a fun trip to Idaho for those who went. This week has been really good for us.  We have some pretty amazing investigators.  We are seeing so many miracles.  It's hard because we don't have a lot of time to work our area because we are traveling so much.  We spend a lot of time helping other sisters in their respective areas and working there.  As a result, we have had people literally dropped into our laps.  It's incredible.  We are teaching this one couple, James and Susan, and they came to church on sunday and loved it.  The whole sacrament meeting was just tailored for them - it couldn't have been more perfect!  It was a testimony builder for me, because the speakers didn't know they would be there or anything, but all that was said was just right on the dot perfect.  We also had another investigator there - this lady who just showed up because she moved in and wants to get baptized.  We have a few more investigators on top of that, so things are really moving along here.  The Lord has definitely been blessing us.
 
In other news - Katie and Bradley came up from Smithfield for memorial day!!! It was so great to see them.  I just cried when I saw her, because I love her so much.  They are amazing.  We got permission to go to Kings Dominion!  It was the funnest day ever. I attached a picture of us in front of the Intimidator rollar coaster.  Look it up - it's AWESOME. 
 
Inline image 1
 
Anyways - things here are going great.  The  gospel is true and it changes lives. It's the ticket to lasting and eternal happiness.  Each day I am in awe at how aware our Heavenly Father is of me and of His children who I serve and teach.  He is in the details. 
 
I was just asked this week to sing a song I wrote at a fireside on Sunday, so that will be fun and I'm looking forward to it. 
 
Well, that's about it for this week for me.  A BIG THANKS TO MY WARD FRIENDS for sending me a CARD!!!!! It made my whole MONTH! :D I have the best friends in the world.  I love you all so much!!!! Have the best week ever!
 
Love love love
sister Skousen

No comments:

Post a Comment