Tuesday, March 26, 2013

February 11, 2013

Hi everybody!  This week has been alright, more canceled appointments than I've ever had before ever... but that's ok.  We also had this one investigator we've been teaching, who we just found out has already beenbaptized.  We tracted into her too... what are the odds?  We've taught quite a few lessons, and she seems to get it... kinda.  Then she just throws out there that the missionaries she met with before baptized her. haha. Oh geez. Anyways. 

So, a couple weeks ago we joined the YMCA.  They let us join for 12 bucks a month, because we don't have an income. ha ha. SCORE.  So, we get up at 5:30 every morning and go work out... I don't want to be unrecognizable when I get home because of all the dessert that I eat.  I digress.  We have made some friends there, and one of them wanted to take us to lunch and learn more about what we do as missionaries.  So that was fun, it was restaurant week here in Smithfield, so there were a lot of people out and about.  

In other news, I think every single person we went to see on Saturday couldn't come to the door because they were naked.  It didn't matter if it was noon or 5 pm... same problem.  I am convinced that everybody here just sits around without clothes on all day on all weekend.  What a good life. 

We teach so many people who don't understand what peace is.  Who don't understand why bad things happen to good people.  It's so sad.  I have so much more to say... but they are kicking me off the computer because there's a waiting list.  People love to online gamble this time of day... hahaha. 

Love you!

1- Some of my zone playing oompa loompa ball... I'll teach you all how to play when I get back!
2- A gross picture of me about to eat a sardine.  
3- We went sticky-note-ditching some doors in the branch.  It was ridiculous the way we ran away, probably in plain sight... but it was fun. 



No comments:

Post a Comment