Monday, January 14, 2013

Baptism!

Hi family!  I am going to have to make this quick this week.  But I wanted to share with you the BEST news!  We set Katie for baptism!!!! Finding her was a miracle.  Teaching her has produced some incredibly powerful moments where the spirit has testified of truth.  Nobody can tell me that miracles don't happen!  She is engaged to a member in the ward, and he's a returned missionary.  They are just the best couple and I love them both sooo much.  Those two are going to make to to the temple, I just know it.  I thank the Lord every single day for trusting me with such precious souls to teach and for allowing me to be a part of the work here.  

I have really learned a lot this week, and I have some great specs of knowledge to share, but it's gonna have to wait until next week because I'm out of time.  There's just so much I learn daily from my scripture study and from the Spirit.  That part is so vital in our studies.  If we aren't being taught by the spirit, then we are not reaching our potential. I've been working on one thing lately:

STRESS LESS, PRAY MORE.

I think it's the solution to every problem.  Stress Less, Pray More, use the Atonement.  Use it, Utilize it, and let it change our hearts. When our hearts are changed, we can become HIS. And when we truly belong to Him, that's when we find ourselves.

I love you all more than you can know! Your continued support and encouragement and prayers are both felt and needed, and I appreciate it so much.  

Love,
Sister Skousen


- This is me on a Teeter totter... in a dress... excuse the g's. ha. There's no lady-like way to make this happen in a skirt. 

2- Me and sister Banner on a slide!

We played in a park for P-day...

No comments:

Post a Comment